SET UP AND READY TO SERVE YOU
as without them I wouldn’t be CLOSE to who I am today.
LETTER FROM JOHN
The book of 1st John was written by John himself one of the apostles of Jesus Christ.
1 JOHN 2:18-25
18. Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
19. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
20. But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.
21. I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.
22. Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the Antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.
23. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
24. As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.
25. And this is what he promised us—eternal life.
John explains that we must keep guard against false people, antichrists he says they went out from us because they were never truly part of us, they are wolves in sheep clothing. Christian we must awaken, and test the spirits, we cannot believe everyone who says they are Christians really are. Let us discern the spirits. John says this is how we know it is near the end.
He says the true child have an anointing, and we know the truth. If we stay in tune with God and his word and prayer, it will be very hard to fool God’s elect. Gods word is truth. All lies come from the devil. They deny the father and the son. John says to the Christian, remain in God and stick to what u heard in the beginning, the truth . If you do u will remain in the father. He says God promises eternal life.
When the wolves come, don’t bite the bait! Cling to God and his word, this you were taught from the beginning. God never changes, nor does his word, IT IS eternal.
Cling to God children, in him is truth.
Lord help us to never be deceived by wolves, antichrists, let us cling to your word, your truth. Give us discernment Father.
This STUDY was facilitated by Tera Brown @ SWORD STUDY DELIGHT via FACEBOOK