LETTER FROM JOHN
The book of 1st John was written by John himself one of the apostles of Jesus Christ.
1ST John 4:7-13
7. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8. He that loveth not, knoweth not God; for God is love.
9. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
10. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
12. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
13. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
John teaches about Love, how it is from God and everyone who loves, is from God.
Have you ever met someone who was evil, they lack love because love comes from God and they do not know God. They are full of darkness and only know hate, but if they ever receive God, then they will receive Love because God is Love and he changes the evil heart.
God sent the greatest gift of love to us when he sent his son Jesus to save us from our sin. There has never been a greater gift of love as this.
If God loves us, we ought to love others.
Do u find yourself not loving that annoying co-worker, mean neighbor? Or mean person… ask God to help you Love them, he will. We know God dwells in us when we love one another. After all what is the greatest gift?
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love!
This STUDY was facilitated by Tera Brown @ SWORD STUDY DELIGHT via FACEBOOK