Am I dressed for the occasion?
We are in a war everyday!
We must be ready at all times
Our weapons are not carnal!
2 Corinthians 10:4
Before I step out unto the war zone, I must make sure that I have my armor of protection on, that I have my armor of salvation on, that I have my shoes of Peace, ready, and in tact!
I must make sure that I have all the right accessories; my belt of truth, my sword in tact, and my shield of FAITH, before I leave my house.
- HELMET of Salvation: Guard my mind; whatever I think, and imagine must be holy spirit led, and approved.
- BREASTPLATE of Righteousness: Guard my heart; by renewing my intentions, and emotions daily, guarding the fountain, from which springs the breath of LIFE.
- SHOES of Peace: Guard my feet wherever they go, by choosing to walk in the peace that surpasses all understanding.
- BELT of Truth: Always ready to defend myself, and be ready to discern which weapon to choose in case of an attack.
- The SHIELD: Guard my stance, so that no weapon formed, can fire up against me, by
- extinguishing all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
- The SWORD: Alert and ready, to pierce right through the darkness, with the WORD of LIFE.
- PRAISE: And MOST OF all I must USE my weapon of PRAISE! With which I am able to protect myself from any upcoming situations; By praying in the SPIRIT interceding for all of GOD’S people. When I pray, and meditate on Gods goodness, I am cheery, hopeful, and renewed, and nothing shall come near me.
When you are putting this armor on, I want you to imagine that it is in fact a REAL armor, and that is it NECESSARY to put on DAILY.
An excerpt from an upcoming book ” THE BATTLE PLAN ” soon to be available for purchase.
✨️ Have you been ignited encouraged inspired? ✨️
Follow, Like, Share!