from my Kitchen to yours!
Cooking is truly a passion of mine, that is why I added this section to my page. Nothing brings me greater joy, than creating delicious meals, to share with my family. Through my experiences in the kitchen, I have learned that cooking is not just about eating – it is also a way to connect with others and express our creativity. My hope is that these recipes, and tips inspire you to try new things, experiment with flavors, and most importantly, have fun in the kitchen. So put on your apron, grab your spatula, and lets create magic. From one food lover to another, happy cooking!
“Zucchini pancakes” are a type of food made from shredded zucchini and batter. Where do I even begin? These delightful SNACKS or quick grabs are simply delicious. While some may think that sounds weird in a pancake, it is actually quite tasteful. These pancakes are perfect for any meal – breakfast, lunch, or dinner – and are sure to leave your taste buds very happy. So, next time you’re looking for a SNACK, don’t forget to make zuccini latkes.
- 2 medium sized zucchine shredded ( small size grater )
- 3 large potatoes shredded ( small size grater )
- 1/2 medium size onion shredded ( small size grater )
- 4 variety of peppers I like different colors in the mix shreded ( small size grater)
- 5 peices of chicken thigh (med cuts)
- 1/2 stick Butter
- Seasoning to taste ( Salt, Black Pepper, Creole Original Seasoning, Garlic Powd)
- 2 Table Spoon Flour for thickening sauce. Whisk until smooth
- hot water (about 2 cups ) depending on preferred thickness.
- Biscuits rolled into 5 inch pieces
Get the latest updates from Firestarter-Ignite by joining our mailing list.
- Shred onions, potatoes/zuccini, onion, sweet peppers, add seasoning to your taste, set aside.
- Drizzle Oil to start, mixed with butter, add cooling mix, sauté.
- Add 1 cup hot water, and flour to thicken sauce, whisk the sauce until smooth.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 min, add potatoes, cover the pot and let it simmer on low heat, until well done.
Enjoy your meal!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Tell us what you think!