Cooking is truly a passion of mine, that is why I added this section to my page. Nothing brings me greater joy, than creating delicious meals, to share with my family. Through my experiences in the kitchen, I have learned that cooking is not just about eating – it is also a way to connect with others and express our creativity. My hope is that these recipes, and tips inspire you to try new things, experiment with flavors, and most importantly, have fun in the kitchen. So put on your apron, grab your spatula, and lets create magic. From one food lover to another, happy cooking!
This is a recipe that I’ve been cooking for a long time with basic ingredients. I don’t have a precise recipe, but I’ll tell you what you should do, and how much you should add. I don’t measure the seasoning ( salt, pepper etc) because it changes based on the flavor how amount of people you’re cooking for, I hope you like it!
- 5 medium sized potatoes sliced
- 5 medium sized variety of peppers, I like different colors in the mix, sliced
- 1 medium onion, round cut
- 5 peices of chicken thigh cut med cuts
- 1/2 stick Butter
- Seasoning to taste ( Salt, Black Pepper, Creole Original Seasoning, Garlic Powd)
- 2 Table Spoon Flour for thickening sauce. Whisk until smooth
- hot water (about 2 cups ) depending on preferred thickness.
- Biscuits rolled into 5 inch pieces
- Slice potatoes, sweet peppers, onions in rings, chicken, add seasoning, plus 1 Tbs CURRY Powder, little bit oil, mix, cover it, cool it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle Oil to start, mixed with butter, add cooling mix, sauté.
- Add 1 cup hot water, and flour to thicken sauce, whisk the sauce until smooth.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 min, add potatoes, cover the pot and let it simmer on low heat, until well done.
Enjoy your meal!
If you enjoy this recipe, check out my other Recipes!