Baked Spaghetti | Recipe
Over the weekend I had an opportunity to Make Baked Spaghetti for my Husband’s Birthday Party.
It was a Hit !
I made 2 Casserole Dishes, one with Ricotta Cheese and another without. It’s our favorite meal to date. You can add or omit the ingredient based on your preference. Let me know your thoughts on it!
- 1 Tbs Oil Canola, Olive or Vegetable
- 1 Box of Spaghetti, bring to a boil, don’t forget to add a few pinches of salt to boil faster
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce, I buy the cheapest kind, I just need the base paste
- 5 med-size sweet Peppers, a variety of colors, chopped
- 1 med Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Lb Ground Beef, broken down, sautéed, seasoned, add half a serving of onions.
- 1/2 package SHREDDED Cheese, I like Mexican Style shredded cheese.
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- Seasoning to taste ( Salt, Pepper, Creole Original Seasoning, Garlic Powd)
- Bring Spaghetti to a boil, drain, and set aside.
- Clean, and chop a mix of vegetables, saute until done, add 1/2 Jar Spaghetti Sauce, 1 Tbs Ricotta Cheese, a pinch of shredded cheese, mix, and set aside.
- Brown Ground Beef in a skillet on medium heat, add onions, seasoning, salt, and set aside, add remaining sauce.
- Mix Spaghetti Pasta with Sauce, layer at the bottom of the casserole dish, or baking pan. Add Ground Beef, a layer of mix sauce, and TOP with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil, bake 30 min at 375 degree, then 10 min uncovered until cheese is melted.